A SHAMANIC TOUR OF PERU: COAST, JUNGLE & MOUNTAINSA journey of self discovery and healing through the sacred sites of Peru and exploring the wisdom of pre-Inca and Inca ceremonies.
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Andean San Pedro retreats
November 4th to the 20th 2017 (IS NOW FULL)
November 4th to the 20th 2018 (PLACES AVAILABLE)
Our unique and specialised Andean San Pedro retreats combine an experience on a truly spiritual level with a Shamanic healing trip like no other.
Safety is of the up-most importance to us and for this reason we have four people in the ceremony to work with the group. Don M. is the Ayahuasquero holding the ceremony, Ruben Orellana is a Curendro (shaman), Michele Lukis, a shamanic practitioner and transpersonal psychotherapist, and Caesar S. who is there to assist. Ruben has been holding these retreats since 1976 and has an unblemished reputation. Michele and Ruben offer after care as re-entry can sometimes needs a bit of support.
The sites in the North have just become available for ceremonial use. We will be among the first to explore these sites with Ruben as our Shamanic guide. These sites are also some of the most remote healing areas in Peru.
- Experience the powerful energies of the vortices and ley lines upon which the archaeological sites have been built
- Experience the Andean ceremonies at the sacred sites
- Experience and learn about Ayahuasca from Don Maximo, one of the most skilled Ayahuaseros alive today
- Participate in San Pedro Ceremonies with Don Pepe and the Maestro of San Pedro, Dr. Ruben Orellana
- Swim with the Pink Dolphins of the Amazon
- Take a night canoe down the Amazon to see the Southern Cross
- Visit the native community of Yaguas and observe their traditions
- Share ceremonies with some of the most masterful healers of Peru
- Connect with you own spiritual evolution
- Two days entry tickets to Machu Picchu
- Private tour of Machu Picchu by Dr. Ruben Orellana
- Climb Huayna Picchu mountain
- Private use of hot springs and water ceremony under the stars at Aqua Calientes
- Stay in Urubamba at the healing center Hosteria Illarimuy
- Explore the city of Cusco
- Sound ceremony led by shaman Heberth Jordan
Shamanic Peru Tours
Shamanic healing and Shamanic journeys from the modern world of our clients to the indigenous Shamans. Peru offers the chance to indulge in a rich culture.