San Pedro Retreats
Nested within the secluded and tranquil hills of Central Portugal, Shamanic Space is honoured to offer two unique retreats working with the sacred plant medicine, San Pedro.
Join Maestro of San Pedro, Dr Ruben Orellana PhD, transpersonal-psychotherapist and medicine woman Michele Costa Lukis and shamanic practitioner Leandro D’Andrea as they guide you through traditional ceremonies of the sacred visionary plant medicine, Wachuma (San Pedro).
San Pedro & Yoga Retreat
3rd – 8th May 2019
Highly experienced teachers Craig Norris and Michele Pianigiani join Shamanic Space for our San Pedro and Yoga retreat, a unique combination of two ancient healing practices that have stood the test of time. Daily yoga practices designed to deepen your connection to San Pedro and yourself will cater for all levels through a variety of styles (Forrest, Ashtanga, Sivananda, Iyengar, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra).
Through their combined expertise and knowledge Ruben, Michele, Craig, Michele and Leandro help their clients on the path to health, well being, personal empowerment and spiritual growth. Through this unique combination of Andean Shamanism and Yoga, they work in harmony to remove blocks and life obstacles at source, restoring the balance of mind, body and spirit. We will provide you with the tools to release what no longer serves you and to integrate the learning from medicine and yoga into your daily life. Whilst the work may be profound, there is always time for fun, laughter and great food!
- Experience three Traditional Wachuma (San Pedro) ceremonies lovingly brewed by highly experienced and renowned Curandero, Dr. Ruben Orellana PhD. Ruben is considered a ‘maestro’ and has been conducting ceremonies since 1976 with an unblemished record. He will be joining us from Peru to hold this retreat.
- Michele Costa-Lukis brings her expertise of twenty-five years as a transpersonal-psychotherapist and Shamanic practitioner to hold space during ceremony and to help each individual process and integrate their experiences when working with the medicine.
- Group yoga sessions joyfully held catering for all levels in a variety of styles (Forrest, Ashtanga, Sivananda, Iyengar, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra), to complement your journey with San Pedro.
- Prior to working with Wachuma, Ruben and Michele will hold a Shamanic cleansing and a workshop on San Pedro, connecting with the history of this beautiful medicine and answering any questions you may have before ceremony.
- Following each ceremony, Michele and Ruben will hold a circle to answer questions, assist individual needs and help process what Wachuma may have brought forth. Michele, Ruben and Leandro are always available to discuss any elements of the work in private should you wish.
- Workshops on Shamanic journeying, working with power animals and sound as a tool for Andean healing, including Shamanic drumming and rattling.
- Gain confidence and clarity in your yoga practice with the personal attention of two dedicated teachers with in-depth technique discussions, time for questions and specific adjustments suited to your personal needs.
San Pedro Weekend Retreat
10th – 13th May 2019
For those who wish to experiance working with San Pedro without yoga under the guidance of Dr. Ruben Orellana PhD, Michele Costa Lukis and Leandro D’Andrea, please contact us for further information.
These exclusive retreats are limited to 14 people to allow for individual care and attention.
Places will be allocated on a first-come, first served basis and therefore we highly recommend applying early. For further information please contact us through our website.
Our primary concern is always the safety of our group members during their time with us and beyond. We are known for our unblemished record and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. You may wish to take a look at the testimonials section of our website.